Complaint Letter To Store Manager About Customer Service You Didn't Like

How to write a complaint letter

IELTS General Writing Task 1 (a letter)

Recently you visited a store and didn’t like the customer service there

Write a complaint letter to the store manager and say:

  • what the issue was,
  • why the staff wasn't helpful,
  • and what could be done about it.



How to Write Complaint Letter About Bad Customer Service

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to inform you of my disappointment regarding the customer service I received last week while visiting your flagship store in Melbourne. One particular employee made the visit a somewhat negative experience.

The reason for my visit was to return a camera which I had recently bought there because the lens did not appear to be functioning correctly; the auto-zoom function seemed to be malfunctioning. After explaining the problem to the customer service representative, I requested a replacement lens. Unfortunately, the employee informed me that this would not be possible as I did not have the actual warranty paperwork with me at the time. I explained to him that I had the original purchase receipt, but after a somewhat heated argument with the employee I finally left the store as it was clear that the employee had no intention of trying to find an amicable and fair solution to the problem.

Therefore, I would like to request that you look into this matter promptly as I feel that the poor quality of service provided does not reflect well on your brand or your promise to consumers regarding their right to return faulty goods and have them replaced without question.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Yours sincerely,

Your Name

Signature



How would you write a complaint letter about bad customer service?


IELTS General Writing Task 1 Letters

  • How to Write a Letter to a Friend about a Job Opportunity in a Foreign Country
  • How to Write a Letter of Complaint to the Shop Manager

  • Popular posts from this blog

    Why is architecture such a popular university subject?

    Which facilities are most important to people living in cities?

    What kinds of monuments do tourists in your country enjoy visiting?

    Describe Your Favorite Advertisement - Why Do You Like It?

    Why have cities increased in size in recent years? | 3 Reasons