IELTS Writing Samples - Write a letter to the manager of a café

Write a letter to the manager

IELTS Writing Sample Task 1

IELTS Writing Samples - Write a letter to the manager of a café

IELTS General Training Writing Task 1

Dear Manager,

I am a regular customer at your cafe and I wanted to give you some feedback. Overall, I really enjoy coming here. The coffee is great and the staff is always friendly, and it's a great atmosphere.

However, there are a few things that I think could be improved. It would be nice if there were more vegan/vegetarian options on the menu. I know that not everyone is vegan/vegetarian, but I think it would be a great addition for those of us who are.

Also, I think it would be nice if the cafe offered some kind of loyalty card system. Customers could earn points every time they made a purchase, which could then be redeemed for discounts or freebies. Alternatively, customers could donate their accumulated points to a charity of their choice. I think this would encourage people to keep coming back to the cafe.

I hope you take my feedback into consideration. I really appreciate your time and effort in running this cafe, and I look forward to continuing to visit in the future.

Sincerely,

John Doe



How to write a semi-formal letter

Tips for writing a letter to the manager

  • Start with a greeting like “Dear Mr. Smith”
  • Introduce yourself if the recipient doesn’t know who you are
  • Get to the point quickly
  • Be clear and concise in your request / suggestion
  • Use a courteous and professional tone throughout the letter
  • Thank the person for their time
  • End with a closing such as “Sincerely, ” followed by your signature and name
  • Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation

Popular posts from this blog

Why is architecture such a popular university subject?

Which facilities are most important to people living in cities?

What kinds of monuments do tourists in your country enjoy visiting?

Describe Your Favorite Advertisement - Why Do You Like It?

Why have cities increased in size in recent years? | 3 Reasons