What did you study in history lessons when you were at school?

What did you study in history lessons when you were at school?

I don't really remember much from my history lessons at school, but I do remember learning about ancient civilizations like Greece and Rome. We also learned about important historical figures such as Julius Caesar and Alexander the Great. I'm sure there was more to it than that, but those are the history lessons that stand out in my mind.


Did you enjoy studying history at school? [Why/Why not?]

I actually really enjoyed studying history at school. I found it fascinating to learn about different cultures and how they interacted with each other. It was also interesting to see how various historical events have shaped the world today.

I would definitely recommend studying history to anyone who is interested in learning more about the world around them.

How often do you watch TV programs about history now?

I have to admit, I don't really watch TV programs about history all that often anymore. I'm usually pretty busy with work and other hobbies, so I don't have a lot of time for it. However, every now and then I'll catch an episode of something on Netflix or Amazon Prime. It's always nice to learn something new.

What period in history would you like to learn more about? [Why?]

I would love to learn more about ancient Greece and Rome. I find the cultures and societies of those time periods to be fascinating. I would also like to learn more about the history of Africa, as it is a continent that is often overlooked in history books.

Best tips for answering IELTS Speaking Part 1 questions

  • Think about the question before you answer
  • Be confident and speak clearly
  • Keep your answer brief and to the point
  • Don't try to embellish your answers or make them longer than they need to be
  • Be honest and natural

Popular posts from this blog

Describe an occasion when you had to do something in a hurry

Which facilities are most important to people living in cities?

Why have cities increased in size in recent years? | 3 Reasons

Describe Your Favorite Advertisement - Why Do You Like It?